Monthly BKS weekend intensive sessions taught by Robert MacFarland Sensei
The monthly weekend intensive sessions that BKS will be hosting during 2015 are as follows:-
- BuQi (Weapons) Intensive Session 2nd Saturday from 1:30 to 5:00pm, Optional Chanting to 5:30pm.
- Aikido for All Session 4th Saturday from 1:30 to 5:30pm. Open to anyone with previous Experience.
- Ki Intensive 4th Sunday 10 to 12:30 this session is open to all, no previous experience is required.
- Kiatsu 4th Sunday from 1:30 to 4pm, this is only open to those already on the Kiatsu programme .
- * BKS Weekly Saturday Morning Taigi Sessions
* The BKS Taigi sessions are held on Saturdays from 10:30am to 12:30pm. The reason for holding them on Saturdays is to encourage all members both from Brighton and other clubs who have to travel to attend these as well as also the Buki (Weapons) and Aikido for All Sessions that are offered.